The Accelerator is a subscription-based monthly e-newsletter for undergraduates and graduate students in engineering. It aims to keep students informed and help them connect and succeed. It features:
- The latest news affecting student life, engineering, and higher education.
- Information on internships, contests, grants, and scholarships.
- Information and tips on career planning.
- Features on entrepreneurial students.
- Interesting examples of student research.
- Links to organizations offering guidance to students.
The Accelerator reaches a subscription base of some 2,000 engineering undergraduate and graduate students and professors, including ASEE Student Division members and leading members of honor societies, such as Tau Alpha Pi, and the National Association of Engineering Student Councils. It is sent out monthly throughout the entire year.
- Button ads run in a vertical column in the right hand margin of each issue and cost $500 per month.
- Premier sponsor leaderboard ads run horizontally at the top of each issue, are limited to one per issue, and cost $2,000 per month.
- Advertorials are advertisements in the form of an article. Advertorials run as an editorial piece in the middle of the e-newsletter and are listed in the table of contents. The cost is $2,000 per month.
Button ad – 180 x 150 pixel digital art file in the jpg or gif formats (including animated gifs)
that is under 50k in file size. Please also include a 4-8 word text header and link which will
be posted at the top of each e-newsletter. Please limit animated gifs to three loops.
Premiere sponsor banner ad – 728 x 90 pixel digital art file in the jpg or gif formats (including animated gifs). All ads must be under 50kb. Please limit animated gifs to three loops.
Advertorials should include 300 words or less, a 180 x 150 image with a link and up to 5
links in the ad copy. ASEE will place the words “Sponsored Content” next to the advertorial
Ashley Krawiec, Commercial Advertising Manager
Phone: (202) 649-3838
For monthly deadlines and more information about this and other advertising opportunities, see the ASEE Media Kit.